From Anders Wiberg on May 29th, 2020
1. Set a timer for 2 min
2. Find good place where you can swing your arms.
3. Start with appropriate level - one arm circles forward/backward
- two arms opposite arm circles
- shoulder tap arm circles
- shoulder tap arm circles / step forward
4. Try to do one level for two minutes then change to a more challenging one. If you can do them all try to randomly transition between them for two minutes without stopping.
5. When the timer rings resume work 🙂
6. Share the post with colleagues 🙌
Have fun, stay safe and keep moving!