No. 6 of the 30 day movement challenge! Today we work on the floor support holds and crawling. Start slow, listen to your body and gradually work your way through the challenges. 👊
1. Set a timer for 2 min.
2. Find good place.
3. Start with appropriate level.
- Knee and hand crawling forward/backward
- Feet and hand crawling forward/backward
- Table to crab circles
- NDA push ups
- Lizard crawling forward/back.
4. Try to do one level for 5-10 steps or repetitions then change to a more challenging one. Try to combine diffrent movments with each other. Be gentle and don’t go to hard. 🙂
5. When the timer rings resume work. 👊
6. Share the post with colleagues. 🙌
Have fun, stay safe and keep moving!